iTeos Therapeutics has the ambition to become a world-class actor in the sector. To support the In Vitro Pharmacology team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Research Assistant (M/F).
We are seeking for a highly motivated and skilled Research Assistant to join the preclinical research team and support the selection and characterization of clinical candidates with the goal to develop breakthrough cancer immunotherapies.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Design, validate and carry experimental in vitro immunoassays using Standard Operating Procedures.
- Compile, analyze, summarize and present experimental results.
- Recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes.
- Perform bibliographical research, propose and implement novel assays or technologies.
- Master in pharmacology, cellular biology or biotechnology
- Experience in techniques key to target validation (cell culture, binding and reporter assays, multicolour flow cytometry, use of small molecule inhibitors or biologics).
- Experience in the biotech/pharma industry is desired.
- Expertise in immunology and in setting-up immune cell based assays (isolation, handling of primary immune cells) will be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
- Willingness and ability to learn and implement novel experimental techniques.
- Autonomous, flexible, committed, detail-oriented with a strong sense of time management.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential and multi-cultural biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world.
- A 6 months contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.