As a Research Technician, you perform in vivo assays to discover and to validate small molecules and biologics for the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Perform experimental in vivo models of cancer, including compound dosage and endpoint assessment, according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics studies.
- Systematically compile data and report in Excel and in Prism files.
- Collaborate with other project stakeholders and discuss assays results with them.
This function requires occasional presence on Saturdays or Sundays (more or less once a month). The function may from time to time require starting work before 8am or ending the day between 5-7pm.
- Bachelor in Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or closely related field.
- FELASA B/C certified.
- Experience in in vivo studies is a must.
- Previous experience in Culture of cell lines for in-vivo studies and/or standard lab techniques (ELISA, qPCR, flow cytometry, etc.) is a plus.
- Previous experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Prism is a plus.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, organized, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world.
- A long-term contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
For our recruitments in Belgium, we closely collaborate with a Recruitment & Selection company, PaHRtners. Your application will be automatically forwarded to them. We, together with PaHRtners, will keep all your data confidential (GDPR compliant approach).