ABOUT ITEOS THERAPEUTICS SA
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011. In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $200 million in gross proceeds.
This additional capital will allow us to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage its fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics has the ambition to become a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is offering a full-time position as Research Assistant – In Vivo Biology.
As a Research Assistant, you perform in vivo, and ex vivo assays to discover and to validate small molecules and biologics for the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform experimental in vivo models of cancer, including compound dosage and endpoint assessment. Perform pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics studies.
- Design, validate and perform experimental in vitro immunoassays using Standard Operating Procedures. Time keeping in the lab is evaluated around 80%.
- Characterize immune responses ex vivo and in vitro by designing FACS panels, performing FACS and analyzing cytokines/chemokines secretion by ELISA/MSD/Luminex/CBA.
- Perform in vitro cell culture assays and maintain tumor cell lines.
- With support of senior scientists perform molecular biology assays such as development of transgenic cell lines
- Systematically compile data and report in Excel and in Prism files.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Collaborate with other project stakeholders and discuss assays results with them.
This function requires occasional presence on Saturdays or Sundays (more or less once a month). The function may from time to time require starting work before 8am or ending the day between 5-7pm.
- Masters in Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, or closely related field.
- FELASA B/C certified.
- Experience in in vivo studies is a must.
- Hands-on experience in setting-up human immune cell-based assays (isolation, handling of primary immune cells) and multicolor flow cytometry is a plus.
- Previous experience in Culture of cell lines for in-vivo studies and/or standard lab techniques (ELISA, qPCR, flow cytometry, etc.) is a plus.
- Previous experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Prism is a plus.
- Knowledge of cytometry softwares such as Diva and FlowJo is a plus.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, organized, autonomous, committed, and flexible.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, mention the reference RA-IV in the mail object. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
For our recruitments in Belgium, we closely collaborate with a Recruitment & Selection company, PaHRtners. Your application will be automatically forwarded to them. We, together with PaHRtners, will keep all your data confidential (GDPR compliant approach).