ABOUT ITEOS THERAPEUTICS SA
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $200million of proceeds.
This additional capital will allow us to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage its fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
ROLE: Project Manager (Global Development), Clinical Stage Assets
iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a creative, resourceful, organized and responsible Development Global Project Manager to orchestrate operational aspects of one or
more therapeutic development projects. This position will report to the Senior Project Manager and will work closely with one or more Project Leaders and Project Team members across all the functions involved in the projects including Regulatory, CMC, Clinical/Clin Ops, Translational Medicine and Preclinical. The successful candidate will be a proactive and collaborative project manager with experience working in a clinical development environment and the ability to track small details while maintaining a view of the “big picture”. Experience in late-stage projects through regulatory submission is a plus.
- Work closely with the Project Leader(s) to set ambitious goals and support the team to execute the project plan.
- Support the Team in preparing the path towards registration and commercialization of the developed drugs.
- Drive activities and ensure coordination between the different functions involved in the project, including Regulatory, CMC, Clinical/Clin Ops, Translational Medicine and Preclinical.
- Organize Project Team meetings, write Minutes, maintain Action List and Decision Log.
- Create and maintain Gantt charts of project activities by interacting with Project Leaders and functional project representatives.
- Ensure activities are completed on time and/or impact of any delay on the project is communicated promptly to Project Leader(s) and Management and corrective actions are put in place.
- Work with Project Leader(s) and functional project representatives to identify the risks linked to the project and ensure mitigation actions are put in place.
- Support Project Leader(s) and Function Heads during the budget process. Manage overall budget of the project.
- Work with the Project Leader(s) to maintain strong communication within the team and to communicate project updates and status to Management and other internal stakeholders.
- Support Project Leader(s) and Team in Board meeting preparation.
- Support Project Leader(s) and Management in Partnering and Investors relations activities.
- Provide additional project management support for governance processes or change management, based on company needs and project manager capacity.
- Scientific or technical training or advanced degree (such as Master Degree, Pharm.D., or Ph.D.) is required.
- 5+ years of technical/operational experience in Development Global Project Management within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management experience of late-stage clinical development projects through regulatory submission is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, track and manage project timelines using Gantt charts and other project management tools. Proficiency with MS Office suite and MS Project software.
- Strong organization, documentation and communication skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process from preclinical steps through FTIM/IND/CTA submission, registration and post-registration.
- Understanding of functional areas of drug development, including preclinical, toxicology, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, CMC/drug supply, translational medicine, data sciences and clinical operations.
- Hands-on experience in project management for R&D cross-functional teams.
- Strong ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment where results are achieved through influence, cooperation, and the incorporation of multiple points of view.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Based in Gosselies, Belgium. Possibility of 50% office-based/50% home-based.
- Ability to travel once or twice a year for corporate meetings or conferences.
- Resourceful, collaborative, detail oriented.
- Approaches challenges with creativity and pragmatism. Ability to work in a fast-moving and challenging biotech environment.
- Ability to engage teams to achieve goals without direct authority.
- Driven to move the R&D programs forward at full speed while maintaining quality.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, mention the reference PM-GD in the mail object. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
For our recruitments in Belgium, we closely collaborate with a Recruitment & Selection company, PaHRtners. Your application will be automatically forwarded to them. We, together with PaHRtners, will keep all your data confidential (GDPR compliant approach).