ABOUT ITEOS THERAPEUTICS
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $200million of proceeds.
This additional capital will allow us to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage its fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
ROLE: Head of Investor Relations
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role will be responsible for developing and implementing iTeos’ investor relations strategy and programs. The Head of Investor Relations will collaborate internally with a team that crosses all functions to help develop and communicate iTeos’ business principles, corporate vision, financial performance, and value creation strategy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to)
- Design and implement an IR program that is aligned with the company’s strategy and goals
- Formulate messages to educate the capital markets on the company’s corporate strategy, execution, opportunity set and potential risks
- Develop and manage relationships with both investors and sell-side analysts
- Lead development of materials for earnings results, including press releases, conference call scripts and Q&A
- Lead development for investor relations materials, including corporate presentations and other investor communications
- Monitor and analyze sell-side financial models and valuation frameworks
- Track and provide feedback on changes to the shareholder base, investor sentiment, peer performance and capital markets trends
- Conduct investor and sell-side analyst targeting
- Prepare senior executives for interactions with the investment community
- Understand innovative and best-in-class IR strategies and tactics through peer and industry benchmarking
- You hold a University Degree with a minimum of 5 years working experience, including an active role in Investor Relations*
- You will be numerate and able to understand and interpret financial figures.
- You should have strong project management skills and ability to effectively cope in stressful situations
- Complete proficiency in MS office is a must
- Perfect knowledge of English (written & spoken) required, any other language is an advantage.
- Organized and rigorous, you have a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities.
- Resilient and capable to adapt to changing situations
- Although autonomous, You should have impeccable interpersonal skills - natural and confident with a willingness to work in a team.
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- You are very open-minded and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, energetic, self-starter
- Approaches challenges with creativity and pragmatism
- Ability to engage team to achieve goals without direct authority
- Credible - will have contact with external stakeholders
- Highly structured and organised
- Auditor-like attention to detail
- Mature, autonomous and preferably with international exposure
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
- An employment agreement with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
*Your level at iTeos will be based on your relevant experience for this role