ABOUT ITEOS THERAPEUTICS SA
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011. In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $200million of proceeds.
This additional capital will allow us to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage its fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients. For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
ROLE: Director New Product Planning
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Director New Product Planning. This position offers a candidate the opportunity to join a fast growing, next generation immune-oncology company and meaningfully contribute to and shape the long-term commercial success of the iTeos I-O portfolio and support iTeos’ corporate strategy and development. The candidate will be responsible for providing commercial assessments of preclinical and clinical stage assets, market research, revenue forecasts and the development and testing of target product profiles. You will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Provide an early and objective view through the conduct of primary and secondary market research to understand disease epidemiology, market environment, unmet medical needs, patient segmentation, patient journey, key competitors' strategy and activities, and customers' needs.
- Evaluate business development opportunities, with revenue forecast and NPV analysis, to identify value drivers and provide evidence-based rationales for decisions.
- Provide analytical support to assess and prioritize pipeline programs as part of portfolio strategy development.
- Develop revenue forecasts for internal pipeline assets.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to establish Target Product Profiles and determine early product positioning and strategic fit.
- Contribute to and facilitate indication and asset advisory boards.
- Establish relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- An advanced business degree/M.B.A. or scientific degree is preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in new product planning/ pipeline strategy/ early commercial roles or brand strategy if the biopharma industry with 5+ years in commercial roles (new product planning, brand marketing, market research/analytics).
- Oncology disease area knowledge/experience required.
- Experience defining disease area strategies or corporate strategy experience required.
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical R&D process required; prefer prior experience working with development teams.
- Proficient in primary/secondary market research.
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills required to understand scientific and financial data, recognize key business issues, and prepare high-level presentations for senior executive staff review.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent learning capability and aspiration for excellence.
KEY LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the “essence”, and can change course quickly when necessary.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions, and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation, and manages innovation to reality.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- An employment agreement with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, mention the reference DNPP in the mail object. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
For our recruitments in Belgium, we closely collaborate with a Recruitment & Selection company, Crossoversearch. Your application will be automatically forwarded to them. We, together with Crossoversearch, will keep all your data confidential (GDPR compliant approach).