iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a resourceful colleague that will be responsible for ensuring administrative support to the Gosselies-based Clinical management team. This position will function under the guidance and direction of the medical director. The successful candidate will be autonomous and proactive with experience working in a clinical development environment.
- Assist in the formatting, editing and processing of essential clinical documents (protocols, IB, reports, etc) for performance planning and accomplishments of Clinical staff. Keep publication lists, training records and curriculam vitae of staff up to date.
- Provide all necessary ad hoc help to make sure the clinical pharmacological studies can be carried out in a correct and timely way. In the absence of the study monitors, take the necessary initiative to respond to requests from study sites.
- Filing: ensure that all administrative and research-related documents are filed correctly and timely. Make sure that all documents can be traced at any time for internal and external use and/or audits.
- Continuous improvement: constantly assesses internal administration procedures and proposes alternatives for better functioning to the study monitors and to the management. Informs the management of possible issues.
- Typing, redaction, translation: where necessary, type, write and/or translate documents for internal and/or external use.
- Provide general support to the Directors and Managers: e.g. deal with general correspondence, manage files, type and prepare presentations, organize business travel, organize and participate in and write minutes of staff meetings, prepare expense reports, manage vacation schedule …
- Agenda management: follow-up on agenda of local management and ensure that the communication flow between study monitors, local and US management and study sites is optimized.
- Financial routine: invoices and supply management.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French
- Excellent computer skills – MS office
- Communication and organization skills
- Very high accuracy
- Flexibility and hands-on initiative
- Sense of responsibility
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology is an asset
- Capacity to work autonomously and in a team
- Eager to learn
- A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world.
- A long-term contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
For our recruitments in Belgium, we closely collaborate with a Recruitment & Selection company, PaHRtners. Your application will be automatically forwarded to them. We, together with PaHRtners, will keep all your data confidential (GDPR compliant approach ).