Within its Translational Medicine department, iTeos is currently actively looking for a highly motivated Scientist to coordinate the preparation, implementation, follow-up and interpretation of results of biological analyses (ie PK, PD and biomarkers) in clinical trials in close interaction with Translational Medicine Scientists, Clinical Trial Managers, Medical Directors and CROs. The successful candidate will be an autonomous, proactive, collaborative scientist with experience working in a clinical development environment.
- Contribute to the preparation of biological analyses in clinical trials by:
- participating to the selection of analytical and central laboratories (including service providers, and/or commercial partners),
- managing contracts with the support of a Legal Advisor,
- planning and following-up the activities related to the implementation of biological analyses in clinical trials (e.g. assay transfer, kit preparation, sample collection procedures, shipping requirements, CRF review, analytical data collection/reporting and data transfer) with different service providers.
- Follow-up and monitor the activities related to biological analyses during ongoing clinical trials (including coordination with the central lab and the other laboratories, follow-up of samples), identify study or project issues and solve them. Contribute to the preparation of the budget related to these activities as well as its follow-up.
- Collaborate on the transfer, review, analysis, and interpretation of the corresponding results and assure appropriate data review and accurate data reporting.
- Support the development of dedicated sections of interim analysis and study report.
- Contribute to presentations and communications of study data results internally and to external audiences including investigators at sponsor meetings or general audiences at scientific conferences.
- Conduct literature reviews as needed for study rational, and the interpretation of study data and development of next steps.
- You hold a Master degree, PhD or PharmD in Life Science s.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in organizing, implementing and monitoring analysis of biological markers during clinical trials, ideally in immuno-oncology. An experience in the follow-up of contractual aspects and relations is an advantage. A previous experience in laboratory is important to be able to coordinate experiments in clinical settings
- You have a good understanding of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations
- You have a good understanding of trial design and statistics
- You master Standard Office tools (knowledge in MS project is an asset), as well as data analysis software (eg xls, Prism, Jump)
- You are fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- Strongly organized and rigorous, you have a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Although autonomous, you have a high ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are very open-minded and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Since the job scope/role could evolve as the company grows, you are flexible in terms of responsibilities, in alignment with your profile.
For our recruitments in Belgium, we closely collaborate with a Recruitment & Selection company, PaHRtners. Your application will be automatically forwarded to them. We, together with PaHRtners, will keep all your data confidential (GDPR compliant approach).