iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a resourceful colleague that will be responsible for ensuring administrative support to the Gosselies-based Clinical and pre-Clinical management team. This position will function under the guidance and direction of the medical director. The successful candidate will be autonomous and proactive with experience working in a clinical development environment.
- Assist in the formatting, editing and processing of essential clinical documents (protocols, IB, reports, etc) for performance planning and accomplishments of Clinical and pre-Clinical staff. Keep publication lists, training records and curriculam vitae of staff up to date.
- Provide all necessary ad hoc help to make sure the clinical pharmacological studies can be carried out in a correct and timely way. In the absence of the study monitors, take the necessary initiative to respond to requests from study sites.
- Filing: ensure that all administrative and research-related documents are filed correctly and timely. Make sure that all documents can be traced at any time for internal and external use and/or audits.
- Continuous improvement: constantly assesses internal administration procedures and proposes alternatives for better functioning to the study monitors and to the management. Informs the management of possible issues.
- Typing, redaction, translation: where necessary, type, write and/or translate documents for internal and/or external use.
- Provide general support to the Directors and Managers: e.g. deal with general correspondence, manage files, type and prepare presentations, organize business travel, organize and participate in and write minutes of staff meetings, prepare expense reports, manage vacation schedule …
- Agenda management: follow-up on agenda of local management and ensure that the communication flow between study monitors, local and US management and study sites is optimized.
- Financial routine: invoices and supply management.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French
- Excellent computer skills – MS office
- Communication and organization skills
- Very high accuracy
- Flexibility and hands-on initiative
- Sense of responsibility
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology is an asset
- Capacity to work autonomously and in a team
- Eager to learn
For our recruitments in Belgium, we closely collaborate with a Recruitment & Selection company, PaHRtners. Your application will be automatically forwarded to them. We, together with PaHRtners, will keep all your data confidential (GDPR compliant approach ).