Our Corporate Culture
We are convinced that iTeos’ values are key to our success. Our single greatest asset is our people; their science, collective expertise, commitment and dedication is the foundation to iTeos’ and its goal of bringing new, curative treatments to patients.
iTeos Therapeutics is a privately-held, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to transforming the lives of people living with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies targeting two key resistance pathways to checkpoint therapy: the adenosine pathway and regulatory T cells (Tregs). The Company’s lead program, EOS-850, is a best-in-class adenosine A2A receptor antagonist currently in a Phase 1/2 study. Its second program, a fully human ADCC-enabling anti-TIGIT antibody (EOS-448), entered the clinic in February 2020. iTeos Therapeutics is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with a world-class research center in Gosselies, Belgium.
- Administrative Assistant Clinical & Pre-Clinical Team
- Clinical Scientist
- Clinical Scientist - Translational Medicine in immuno-oncology
- Clinical Study Manager
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Finance Manager Belgium & Group Internal Controller
- Medical writer
- Senior Scientist - Translational Medicine in immuno-oncology