iTeos focuses upon selected key mechanisms by which cancer cells suppress the immune system.
The identification of these mechanisms is based on gene expression profiles of immune cell subsets as they recognize tumor cell targets, protein expression in human tumors and demonstration of proof of concept by blocking these mechanisms in a variety of laboratory models.
|Program||Trial Design||Indications||Preclinical||Phase 1||Phase 1b/2a||Key upcoming milestones|
|A2A Receptor Antagonist|
|Monotherapy||Solid tumors||Initial expansion results 1H 2021|
|+ pembrolizumab||PD-1-Resistant Melanoma||Initiation 3Q 2020|
|+ pembrolizumab||Castrate-R Prostate Cancer||Initiation 3Q 2020|
|+ Pac-Carbo||TNBC||Initiation 3Q 2020|
|Anti-TIGIT mAb ADCC-enabled|
|Dose Finding, PK/PD||Solid tumors||Presentation of initial results 1H 2021|
|Mono / + Combo||Multiple Myeloma||Initiation mid-2021|
|+ PD-(L)1||NSCLC||Initiation mid-2021|
|+ EOS-850 +/- Chemo||Solid Tumors||Initiation mid-2021|
Adenosine Pathway Inhibitor
|Oncology||Candidate selection 1Q 2021|
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. and GOSSELIES, Belgium, July 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iTeos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITOS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery and development of a new generation of highly differentiated immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients, today
– EOS-448 is being investigated in a Phase 1/2a clinical trial in advanced solid tumors and the dose escalation portion of the trial was initiated in February 2020 – – EOS-448 has shown potent antitumor activity and a favourable tolerability profile in preclinical studies – Cambridge, MA and
Cambridge, MA and Gosselies, Belgium – June 15, 2020. iTeos Therapeutics Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery and development of a new generation of highly differentiated immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients, announced today that it will present
– Matthew Gall joins as Chief Financial Officer – Dr Yvonne McGrath joins as Vice President of R&D – Philippe Brantegem joins as Vice President of Human Resources Cambridge, MA and Gosselies, Belgium – June 9, 2020 – iTeos Therapeutics Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company
Cambridge, MA and Gosselies, Belgium – June 1, 2020 – iTeos Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the discovery and development of a new generation of highly differentiated immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients, announced today the appointment of Ann D.
– Initial data from the dose escalation portion of the Phase 1/2a trial in 21 cancer patients with advanced solid tumors shows EOS-850 was well tolerated with no dose-limiting toxicities observed – – EOS-850 showed preliminary single-agent clinical benefit in seven patients who continue to present
Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA – April 20, 2020. iTeos Therapeutics, a privately-held biotechnology company developing novel cancer immunotherapies, announces today that it will present initial data on the first-in-human study of its highly innovative and differentiated A 2A receptor
- Proceeds support advancing clinical development of next-generation cancer immunotherapies targeting A 2A adenosine receptor and anti-TIGIT immune checkpoint - - Oversubscribed round co-led by new investors RA Capital Management and Boxer Capital - - New investors Janus Henderson Investors, RTW
– First patient enrolled in dose escalation portion of Phase 1/2 study of EOS-448, an antagonist anti-TIGIT antibody that enables antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) – – ADCC-enabled TIGIT programs are progressing into pivotal trials – – Initial clinical data expected in 1H 2021 –